Update regarding Safety & PPE for our Employees
Rudy’s Termite & Pest Control has invested time, effort and safety measures to provide specialized training and equipment for all of our employees. Our technicians currently use high-quality respirators and high-risk latex gloves which allows them to enter your home, control your pest problems, all while keeping them and any inside your home or building safe. We are happy to inform all that we are continuing to provide all of our services as scheduled including INTERIOR pest control services when requested.
As part of our response to and preparation for ensuring safety, we arealso taking these precautions:
- We have made personal protective equipment available to all Rudy’s Termite & Pest Control employees, including high-quality respirator mask, premium boot covers, and high-risk gloves.
- We routinely disinfect all of our equipment and common work surfaces with a high quality disinfectant spray that kills 99.9% of germs.
- If you are present during the service, they will maintain six-foot social distancing protocol.
- Any employee who exhibits respiratory illness or flu-like symptoms, or who has a member of their household exhibiting these symptoms, will be prohibited from working.
- All non-essential activities, including large group meetings or gatherings,events, and travel, have been cancelled.
If you have any questions/ concerns, please contact us at 760-775-7216.
43-639 Jackson Street · Indio · CA · 92201 · Website: RudysPest.com