Are Mosquitoes invading your Home?
Are Mosquitoes preying on you and your family?
Everyone knows what mosquitoes are and what a pain they are to be around. Every year when the days are warm and nice they come out of hibernation and invade your home area. With them constantly attacking your skin helping themselves to a treat while you’re left with itchy red bumps and maybe even some flu-like viruses causing muscle aches, vomiting, fever and diarrhea. There’s no telling what you’ll get until after you get bitten.
How do you know if it’s a Mosquito bite?
Well there’s a couple ways to tell.
- If there’s a puffy, white and reddish bump that appears a few minutes after the bite.
- Another is if there’s a hard, itchy, reddish-brown bump, or multiple bumps, appearing a day or so after the bite or bites.
- Some Small blisters instead of hard bumps might appear but no worries that only lasts about a week.
- If dark spots that look like bruises appear it might be skin trauma caused from the bite but it’s best to get that looked at by a professional if uncertain.
- Some of the more scary things these guys are capable of include giving you a large area of swelling and redness. Low-grade fever. Hives. Swollen lymph nodes. If any of these signs appear after a mosquito bite you should see a doctor before it gets worse.
What’s annoying about these guys is they spread like wildfire leaving their eggs in your lawns and just waiting for the day it rains just to hatch and repeat the process over and over again.
How do I get rid of Mosquitoes?
Thankfully they’re not impossible to defeat. With simple things to look out for, It’s almost too easy once you get the hang of it. Getting back to the lawn mentioned, having a pest control service like Rudy’s can help. We mist your lawn and garden to kill off any eggs and future offspring, the mosquitoes will be gone along with any other insects hidden away. Insect repellent is an excellent way to protect yourself but even repellent can’t help you for the long run especially if there are swarms of them. With the spray type of repellent, it’s best not to use it near food and do not to get it in your eyes or mouth. There’s other forms of repellents you can use. but stop the hassle and get the job done with Rudy’s Termite and Pest Control, we attack them at the source and keep them away from your home and family.
If you or anyone is having a problem with mosquitoes or any other pest problem please contact us at 760-746-7378
Be sure to use our $50 coupon below! contact us Here